This year marks a special occasion for Physician’s Computer Company (PCC). It is our 40th birthday – PCC was founded in 1983 and has been proudly serving physicians and pediatricians ever since. We are proud to host this year’s Users’ Conference in our hometown of Burlington, Vermont, where we will be celebrating our 40th year with plenty of fun surprises, and all of the excellent pediatric expertise, pediatric management finesse, and collaborative engagement that you know and expect from PCC!
Don’t You (Forget about PCC)!
We’re excited to welcome top experts in pediatric care, practice management, and billing and coding for this year’s Users’ Conference in July. We hope you’ll log on or visit Vermont for the chance to join us in welcoming speakers such as Dr. Colleen Kraft, past AAP President, and Mark del Monte, JD CEO/Executive Vice President of the AAP.
We also welcome many more illustrious speakers from both PCC and the pediatric industry. Here are a few highlights:
- Paul Vanchiere of The Pediatric Management Institute
- Dr. Alex Fiks of the AAP’s Pediatric Research in Office Settings (PROS)
- Susanne Madden of The Verden Group/IPMSO
- PCC’s Jan Blanchard, resident Billing & Coding Expert
- PCC’s Chip Hart
- And many more!
We hope you’ll visit the full schedule to discover all of the exciting courses across advocacy, business, pediatric medicine, and practice management that we have gathered for you. It’s shaping up to be another excellent year for learning and collaboration with PCC!
Don’t Stop Believin’ (In Your Practice)
PCC believes in your practice’s vision, and it wouldn’t be a Users’ Conference without plenty of ways to make the most of being a PCC user (or friend of PCC)! There are plenty of ways to help grow your business, nail the foundations of your practice management, identify challenges in your practice, and collaborate with PCC to create solutions tailored just for you. Here are some of the ways you can call on PCC to make the most of PCC EHR and services:
- 1:1 sessions. Book ahead to sit down with a PCC expert to discuss practice management, billing, budgets, new visions, unique challenges, and more!
- Wishing Well. What should PCC add to our growing catalogue of features and services? Visit the Wishing Well and let us know how we can make PCC better.
- Preconference courses. Our preconference sessions on Tuesday, July 11th are designed for your practice to sit and meet with others of similar goals and challenges. They are also great introductions for newcomers to the conference to find and select from the main conference’s list of offerings.
- Open labs and “Petting Zoo”. Curious about a PCC tool you’re not using yet, or want to wield more efficiently in the office? Visit the Open Labs for guidance on all things PCC, or check out the Hardware Petting Zoo to visit (and play with) exotic (and familiar) hardware!
Pediatricians Just Want to Have Fun
PCC was founded during a year of extraordinary strides for technology – 1983 saw the first mobile telephone call and the official birth of the internet. In keeping with our roots, PCC’s 2023 Users’ Conference theme is Back to the 80s!
Whether the decade was one you remember fondly or one you wish you could visit, there will be plenty of references to all things 80s. Bring your biggest hair and favorite 80s trivia for our 80s Prom Night, where PCC users and pediatric experts will boogie down on the shores of Lake Champlain. Vintage wear and dancing are encouraged!
We’re excited to welcome you to our birthday celebration and another Users’ Conference. We hope that you can join us as we usher in another 40 years of fun!
The PCC Users’ Conference will be held in Burlington, Vermont, from July 11th, 2023 to July 14th, 2023. Registration is free for PCC users. For more information, please visit our website or contact email@example.com.